PDA

View Full Version : still feeling better but a couple of things

insideout20
24-01-17, 12:02
i dont know if this is nothing but over the past few months i feel i am making more errors when typing, about 70% of the time when i go to type want i type wnat, so many times i do this its so strange, it makes me worried something is wrong with my brain.

i also dont feel i can type as good as i used to, when i am texting i dont make this mistake and if i was to slow down and type i wouldnt make it but still i never used to.

also i am wakening up in the morning and my left nose is always blocked and i feel like i cant breath right, this can go on all day, it doesnt just happen with a panic attack its like i just have these symtoms 24/7 however its not as often as it was, my dizziness is still away mostly so i am staying positive.

PanickyGuy
25-01-17, 01:14
Glad you're feeling better though? That's the most important thing. :winks:

Sometime after I developed my anxiety and panic disorder, I noticed my memory wasn't what it use to be (mostly short term) and I would make mistakes more often then usual, including the typos, much like you. Being stressed is what does it. It's hard to stay focused and concentrate on anything, when your mind is going a 100 miles an hour all the time, worrying about this or that.

My sinuses get blocked up all the time as well, but in my case, I know that's because of my old allergies and acid reflux, that can on occasion get up to the back of my mouth. Mostly it's just annoying if anything.