PDA

View Full Version : A member from a long time ago called RLR, I think

Wilburis
24-01-17, 12:08
Hi

I remember reading replies by a chap called RLR. He was a retired neurologist, I think.

I cant seem to find any replies by him now.

Any ideas on how to find them?

x

ServerError
24-01-17, 12:37
I think if you type "RLR" in the search function you should still be able to find them.

You'll need to go to advanced search and type his name in the Username box.

Wilburis
24-01-17, 12:45
Hi

Thank you, Ive done that and found his posts!

xx

ServerError
24-01-17, 18:26
His posts are brilliant. Would love to see them pinned at the top in some way.

Wilburis
24-01-17, 18:34
Oh yes, that would be fab!

x

Catherine S
24-01-17, 18:38
ServerError, there's a thread on the boards at the moment called 'Does Anyone get Hard Spells of Anxiety despite taking Meds'. It was started in 2010 by a member called Chris2000, but was bumped today because a couple of RLRs replies are highlighted on it. I was having a read earlier...he was awesome for sure.

ISB :)

swajj
24-01-17, 23:16
Yes his posts should be pinned. He was a wonderful man. He had a better understanding of HA than anyone else I have ever come across and that includes my psych. He also spent a lot of time helping the members of this forum and his own forum. He was more than happy to discuss things with members off the board too. I messaged him a couple of times and he always answered. He has passed away for sure. He was very old.

Wilburis
24-01-17, 23:23
Totally agree.

He certainly was a wonderful man.

x

MyNameIsTerry
25-01-17, 05:03
Why not ask Admin to pin his posts into a thread? It would be a bit of work for someone to categorise them meaningfully though and then it would just be plonking a sticky.