PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have fibromyalgia?

Wilburis
24-01-17, 19:33
Hello

I wondered if anyone here has fibromyalgia?

If so, what symptoms do you have and how was it diagnosed?

Liz xx

lotusblossom
24-01-17, 22:03
I have fibromyalgia had it a long time. It was diagnosed up at the hospital at the rheumatology clinic. Muscle pain fatigue with no chance of it ever going there is no cure. The doctor presses certain points on your body and boy did I almost jump off the bed the pain was excruciating and almost unbearable I had to ie there for awhile when doc had finished I couldn't get off the bed every muscle in my body hurt so much I thought I would not get home but my partner was with me thank the lord and helped get me to the car and home. There are different degrees of it from mild to severe mine unfortunately is severe. I was then sent to physiotherapy where I was told how to live with and manage it. Thereare so many things I can no longer do but just have to pace myself sorry this isn't very reassuring but like I said there are different degrees of it and not everyone gets it severe

Wilburis
24-01-17, 22:17
Hi

Im sorry to hear your pain.

:hugs:

anx mum
19-04-17, 21:09
Hi lizie ive just been diagnoised with this. Does anything help? Where the pressure points are some weren't hurting is this like costo

Wilburis
19-04-17, 21:14
Hello

Ive not been diagnosed yet - waiting on a referral to a rhematologist.

What happened in your diagnosis?

From what Ive read, your rib cage pain is pretty common in Fibro.

Are you on Facebook? If so, I can try to send you the link for a Fibro page? xx