PDA

View Full Version : fire alarm!

xlauracx
22-10-04, 16:39
hey i posted before saying i couldnt sit still in classes etc, so i had been out of classes, but stil at skool (most days) sitting in a wee room by myself. and i had been doin ok, sorta. but yesterday!!! Fire alarm! and the school of 1600 pupils had 2 evacuate. well.......i freaked out bigstyle! a support teacher came to chek that i was out of the room, and found me in a bit of a state. But i had to go out so i forced myself, and wen i got out n say everyone crossing the carpark, my god it was horrible i felt sik, cldnt breath, thoguht they wer all laughing at me, my hands had pins and needles, my legs wer shaking, so i had 2 sit down (i was quite a bit away from the ppl, stil at the door. and the rector, the support teacher, and 3 other teachers i knew were all trying 2 calm me down. Were ment 2 go out onto the astroturf as the assmebly point, n i thought they wer gona make me go, its a really small gate in n i feel so trapped in there so i was really worried, but one of the teachers had there car keys so put me in there car. n i got 2 b the 1st back in (it was set off by sum pupil who if i find out who they r i will kill! lol jk) n it took so long 4 me 2 calm down and a teacher came in 2 make sure i was ok n then loadsa them kept comin in 2 c if i was ok! i felt like such an idiot! But ya kno wot came 2 light? they dont actually av a plan 4 ppl like me. in a skool of 1600 popils ud think they should eh? tah 4 readin! juz makes me feel a bit beta tellin a story a spose! xxx

~Laulz~

jill
22-10-04, 17:12
Hi Laura,

Hearing a fire alarm going off can be scary for most
people. You dealt with it the best way you know how,
If you have read some of the post you should know its
our negative thoughts which send us into a panic.
Changing the way we think is not easy, but with alot
of hard work support and time anyting is possible.
The school should have a system when the fire alarm
goes off, this practis should include everyone.
The fact that you where left should never have happend
and it should be brought to the attention of the head.

How are you feeling now?

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Do it trembling if you must, but do it!

xlauracx
22-10-04, 20:19
Im ok now jus more apprehensive bout goin 2 skool! the rector (head) knows now, i think i made neough of a scene 2 make him relise that sending me onto the astroturf wiv every1 else is not a good idea! [:I] hav a nice weekend x

~Laulz~

jo-jo
22-10-04, 22:26
Hiya Laura

Glad to hear you're feeling better now - sounds like you had a pretty rotten day. Put it behind you now and enjoy the weekend :D

Best wishes, Jo xx

davebrum
23-10-04, 00:50
hi laura
wow you must have been so scared - i hate loud noise they all ways set me off on one
im glad to hear you are feeling alittle better
xx hugs
david

jill
23-10-04, 11:21
Hi Laura,

Glad to hear you are ok,
are you off this week like my kids?

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Do it trembling if you must, but do it!

xlauracx
23-10-04, 16:32
nah jill we were off like two weeks ago.....no more hols til christmas! wel a few days in november but tht dont count reli cos its not a whole wk!!! xxxx

~Laulz~