PDA

View Full Version : panic about work

gemini136
25-01-17, 08:04
I can't face work. The sales floor is freezing cold due to a broken boiler. I asked to move Dept's but was offered customer service which would be very hard for me. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to go to work and then worry about absence triggers! I can't win. Help!

Bigboyuk
25-01-17, 16:17
I can't face work. The sales floor is freezing cold due to a broken boiler. I asked to move Dept's but was offered customer service which would be very hard for me. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to go to work and then worry about absence triggers! I can't win. Help!
Hi was in a similar situation to you the only difference is I am a cleaner. Let me make this clear all staff should have acess to running hot water (for hygene purposes ok that I do know :) )I told my cleaning company about and here is the stupid pathetic response boil a kettle up and carry it around with you so you can wipe surfaces over and mop the floor this went on for months and I blew my top off I want to the Health and Safety office they were very helpful and within 2 weeks the bolier was working again :) So if you cant stand it any more take action. Hoe long has it been not working?? You cant be sacked either so don't be scared, if you are put up with it! Cheers