PDA

View Full Version : Head, sinus, jaw and neck

saintdee
25-01-17, 08:59
I have these niggling type headaches that come and go for different amounts of time. I find when I cough or put my head down I get a pain in my head. The pain I get is from my temples across my forehead. I also have stingy dry eyes and a bit of a pressure around my sinuses. I also feel that I have to stretch or click my neck as feels tight. I suffer from a lot of anxiety and also feel like I'm going through a lot of stress, so just wondering if anyone else experiences any of these symptoms when being stressed?

JamieRR6
02-02-17, 22:05
My neck causes me SO much grief, and the resulting tension causes head pressure, jaw tension/ pain, sinus pain, lightheadedness, spaced out and shaky. I saw a neurologist who said that neck tension causes all these symptoms, and can last for months at a time. After receiving acupuncture and physiotherapy I felt much better, but as soon as I hit an anxiety spell my neck will seize and all these symptoms come back. Look into stretches for muscles like your sternocleidomastoid in your neck, which is a key contender for neck tension and the resulting symptoms!