PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal cramps

Jmat93x
25-01-17, 16:54
Just now I had a small sharp lower abdominal cramp and I suffer from ibs, my whole bowel movements vary from good to bad and my appetite has been off lately due to anxiety.

I'm not sure if I should worry about this or not

Fishmanpa
25-01-17, 16:55
That's up to you. Knowing the reasons why this is happening should suffice in understanding the symptoms.

Positive thoughts

Sam100322
25-01-17, 17:42
I suffer from abdominal cramps occasionally, usually nothing to worry about. If you suffer from ibs this is usually common x

Clydesdale Epona
26-01-17, 00:38
I suffer from very horrific abdominal cramps sometimes which is usually a result of my IBS and possibly also thanks to my Endometriosis, I wouldn't be too concerned about it but if you are really worried then just keep an eye on it, of it was anything bad it would of gotten unbearable very quickly x

GlassPinata
26-01-17, 00:42
I would chalk it up to anxiety, mate. And you already answered your own question: "I have IBS..."
You will have cramps and pains. you've got IBS.
Please do not worry about a more sinister cause. the answer is right before your eyes.

best wishes.

Carnation
26-01-17, 00:45
I've got it too and mine is accompanied by excessive amounts of gas! :blush:

Nzxt27
26-01-17, 00:50
If you have IBS that means you have done had all other stomach issues ruled out. Don't let a DR say you have IBS unless they rule out Crohn's, ulcer colitis, divercolis, cancer ( which is rare under age of 50).

IBS is what doctors tell someone they have no clue what's going on. It's the brain controlling your bowels so there is not always answers.

Fishmanpa
26-01-17, 00:53

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/farting/smelly-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif (http://www.sherv.net/)

:D

Positive thoughts

Nzxt27
26-01-17, 00:55

Most people who think they have excessive gas really doesn't. It's normal to pass gas 20 times a day. Not saying you don't just saying most who think so are still within the normal range.

Also if your stomach rumbles with gas it could mean your constipated and the gas is getting stuck inside your colon.