PDA

View Full Version : Really panicking I think I was in a coma this morning

gordie1
26-01-17, 19:30
Hi there
I got up early and went back to sleep at 7am the next thing it was 1010am and my mobile phone was ringing it was my dad saying he had been to my house and knocked on the door several times knocked on my bedroom window several times and phoned my landline and my mobile and my keys were on the inside lock he has a key he said he was going to phone the police to break in. My blood sugar was a bit high 9.1 but been a lot worse,I took 1 cocodamol at 7pm last night and another 2 at 1am for severe earache I am getting my ears syringed tomorrow but I am really freaked out about it I don't understand how I can have not heard all that I am worried I was in a coma or had a silent heart attack butI was dreaming ??!!

Catherine S
26-01-17, 19:38
It was more than likely the co-codamol that knocked you out. I can't take this as even half a dose makes me feel like a zombie!

ISB ☺

KeeKee
26-01-17, 20:05
If you are getting your ears syringed tomorrow, could there not be a chance that your hearing is less than perfect and you simply didn't hear? That coupled with the medication you took?

gordie1
26-01-17, 20:58
Yes I think that is the most likely cause a combination

PanickyGuy
26-01-17, 20:59
I'm just curious to know if anybody has actually woken up from a coma, just because their phone or a phone was ringing?

SLA
26-01-17, 21:28
I'm just curious to know if anybody has actually woken up from a coma, just because their phone or a phone was ringing?

It depends on the ringtone. :D

---------- Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:27 ----------

Probably was a coma though.