PDA

View Full Version : i need help

beataxx13
27-01-17, 01:39
Hi everyone im new here i hope someone can help me please. I have been dealing with health anxiety for 4 months now and in the same time i started to feel off balance like im swaying or the floor is moving underneath me and i went to the doctor and she told me i had a little ear fluid in my ear and that can be causing my swaying and off balance but i also heard anxiety can do this too. I dont have these symptoms all the time sometimes i can go 4 days and not have it and then randomly comes on like today. I didnt have that vertigo feeling for about 4 to 5 days and today i woke up felt fine and as the day went on i started to feel that sway feeling and of balance... im going to see a doctor again next week the 1st hopefully can reassure me if its ear fluid still or my anxiety.. but i anyone can let me know please do sooo its hard to know and going through anxiety doesnt help the feelings of worry :yesyes:

aaronrh76
27-01-17, 01:57
Well I don't have your symptoms but I do have bad HA sometimes so I know how you feel. I sometimes have excess wax build up in my ears and sometimes that makes it seem like I have water or something in my ears. I have never felt dizzy because of that but I know that can for some. What helps me is that over the counter ear wax cleaner. I do that once a night for a few days then my ears are all clear. Lasts a good while to. That might help. The only thing else I can tell you is see your doctor if you are unsure. It seems like you are doing just that, which is good. If they tell you your fine, its most likely true.

Noivous
27-01-17, 02:29
Hi everyone im new here i hope someone can help me please. I have been dealing with health anxiety for 4 months now and in the same time i started to feel off balance like im swaying or the floor is moving underneath me and i went to the doctor and she told me i had a little ear fluid in my ear and that can be causing my swaying and off balance but i also heard anxiety can do this too. I dont have these symptoms all the time sometimes i can go 4 days and not have it and then randomly comes on like today. I didnt have that vertigo feeling for about 4 to 5 days and today i woke up felt fine and as the day went on i started to feel that sway feeling and of balance... im going to see a doctor again next week the 1st hopefully can reassure me if its ear fluid still or my anxiety.. but i anyone can let me know please do sooo its hard to know and going through anxiety doesnt help the feelings of worry :yesyes:

It could be fluid in the ear but I tend to think it's your anxiety. That off balance feeling is very typical with high anxiety. As a matter of fact I would attribute just about anything you are feeling in regards to a perceived illness as anxiety based. That doesn't mean you don't get something checked out. But work on your anxiety. Eat enough, get rest, and exercise. That goes a long way towards helping anxiety sufferers.

N.

beataxx13
27-01-17, 03:30
thank you guys for the reply! i didnt see any notifications on replies i dont know how to turn that on lol new here so sorry for such late reply but thank you i just looked through my journal and the last time i had these feelings were five days ago last night i had a little bit of an anxiety episode and now today ive had those swaying feelings i hope its anxiety i have been watching my eating and i have been going on walks now to get my body moving cause anxiety took a toll on my body for these few months didnt want to go anywhere :(