PDA

View Full Version : Help

Kayleighbebs
27-01-17, 16:37
Hey everyone signed up today as I really could do with help and positive encouragement bare with me this could be a long post when I was younger I lost my mum to a heart condition that wasn't picked up she had a cardiac arrest and back then I never really worried about it or my health was always about my families health 2 years ago I was diagnosed with cancer which I beat and got better I've always been a worrier since then with googling symptoms and thinking I've got everything under the sun a year ago one of my brothers got a heart infection and was in hospital he recovered and is now fine I then started with what the doctors said was heartburn after going to the hospital and having an ecg my other younget brother then also developed the same heart infection which I thought was strange and everything seemed to spiral out of control for me I've been contless times to the hospital with chest pain convinced I've had a heart attack and I've got into a terrible habbit of checking my pulse all the time I literally can't stop I feel dizzy all the time and the littlest thing sets me off now I've had ecgs blood work done a week ago I had a echo still waiting for results but someone please tell me this gets better???