PDA

View Full Version : Newbie with possible Anxiety symptoms

Twinmummy
27-01-17, 17:32
Hello. I'm Claire a 37 year old mum of 3.
Over the past few days I've been light headed, nauseous and feel like I'm taking deep breaths. I woke up in the night having to take lots of deep breaths, heart racing and light headed. Went to a & E had ecg and bloods which were all ok except slight temp.
Felt better the next week after my b12 injection. Then on Monday I woke up the same but felt better in the morning. Went to work but when outside I got lightheaded and queezy. When I went to bed when I turned over the room moved for a few minutes.
We think to Gp who couldn't find anything except he thought labrinthitis and a fever.
All ok till another episode 2 days later. Back to Gp this Dr is baffled. Sa8d heart and chest ok. Ran some bloods which were all clear.
Not sleeping well everything running through my mind. Slept on the sofa now I have pain in my left shoulder not sure if that's why! The nausea is getting old and now I have an upset tummy! Dr was worried I had a temp and dosen't know why! Got antibiotics just in case.
It's now driving me insane! Is there something wrong or is it anxiety!
I'd love to hear what you all think and whether to go back to Gp!
Thanks

Phuzella
27-01-17, 17:35
The vertigo when turning over in bed sounds like BPPV. Look it up :)

venusbluejeans
27-01-17, 17:38
Hiya Twinmummy and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: