PDA

View Full Version : Upper Abdominal Pain and Discomfort

pepperutchie
28-01-17, 05:15
Hi i just want to know if anyone seems to be familiar or gone through w hat i have.. It started 3 days ago when i woke up feeling pain and discomfort in my upper abdomen and up to my back and upper back.and that day i didnt eat that much because i feel nausea and feeling a bit warm in my upper abdomen and now everytime i eat ifeel sore in the sane are.Havent gone to the Dr hoping this will go away by it self and being out of job and just living with an aged mother this has been my problem everytime.So im just hoping someone could post on this .thank you

pepperutchie
28-01-17, 09:41
Guess nobody had same experience as i did but thanks to all who took time to read.

korega
28-01-17, 11:13
What side of your abdomen? Do you feel nauseous or have any kind of change in bowel movements?
I have had upper right side abdominal pain, right up under my ribs. I have had it for over a year off and on. It goes into my flank and back sometimes. Been checked for all sorts but nothing has ever been found. Doctors suggested ibs, especially at the hepatic flexure.

saf138
28-01-17, 11:52
Hello
I'm pretty much going through the same as you right now for the last 2-3 weeks ive had constant stabbing pains under my left ribs and terrible mid back pains and for some reason I've developed constant hiccups which is annoying and as much as the little fella at the back of my mind telling me its something sinister I just convince myself its either tight back muscles or a trapped nerve. If you are not getting any other symptoms I wouldn't worry at all and just wait it out you could possibly have tight muscles or a rrapped nerve too from sitting around or lying down too much.

pepperutchie
28-01-17, 12:39
Hi thanks Korega and saf mine is on the middle of my upper abdomen i feel naseous sometimes and i think that my tummy is very sensitive with bm i dont have any changes . i hope that it will go away thanks again really appreciate it.

DonnaT
28-01-17, 21:40
i have this all the time, they found out mine was gerd, its were you body makes acid in your stomach, maybe see your gp they might offer you omeprazole, have you been eating fatty foods a bit more lately. I get if I drink fizzy late at night

Mel_82
28-01-17, 22:09
I have something similar.
Pain in my upper abdominal, as well as burning and burning into my chest and throat.

I saw a doctor who put me on Nexium for heartburn, but that hasn't really been working for me.

I was at the ER yesterday and had bloodwork, cardio gram and a chest X-ray and it all came back OK.
Next step is a ultra sound in a couple of weeks and a potential scope. I'm hoping it's just heartburn and I just need a stronger medication.

pepperutchie
30-01-17, 10:58
Thankyou mel and donna i am truly grateful grateful for people like you here, i had some test done back in 2014 ct scan ultrasound, cystoscopy everything is fine except for a cyst on my kidney which the dr say is nothing to worry about. I had my insurance before thats why i had this test done.