PDA

View Full Version : Phlegm.

zippy
28-01-17, 20:33
TMI but i keep bringing green phlegm up, it's worse in the first part of the day and then it either eases or the phlegm is looser and clearer as the day goes on. I have been having this for about 6 weeks, I have no cough, no temperature or anything.

Catherine S
29-01-17, 00:47
It's more than likely just gunk from your sinuses sliding down into your throat. Being cooped up in heated homes over the winter can make it thicker than usual, especially after sleeping, and it's natural for it to loosen up as the day goes on.

ISB

zippy
30-01-17, 19:57
I haven't got a cough but when i laugh etc i sound and feel chesty. I have also had a left back/shoulder pain/ache for 2/3 month.

Sphincterclench
30-01-17, 20:02
I haven't got a cough but when i laugh etc i sound and feel chesty. I have also had a left back/shoulder pain/ache for 2/3 month.

I have this same issue..

I eat 1 halls cough drop a day and it loosens whatever funk I have chilling in my throat and gets rid of that annoying rattle. I know its not SOLVING anything but it keeps me functional.

zippy
30-01-17, 20:08
I am terrified i have something bad wrong with my lung.

Sphincterclench
30-01-17, 20:11
Have you seen a Dr? what have they said?

zippy
30-01-17, 20:11
I have had my oxygen levels checked and lungs listened to and all bloods done and all fine.