PDA

View Full Version : My heart feels very weak and my body too(15Years old)

Mohammed
29-01-17, 17:18
About me-well, Iam a 15 year old male teenager.

I feel very weak in my heart (A very strange feel, not a pain) and my body too(Gone thin now).My heart is very soft I get tears for every small sad issues like if someone scolded or when I scold/shout.I feel like something tightens my heart and a sudden hard squeeze(Mostly when Iam out in unkown places) for about 2-4secs within 5mins of interval sometimes. I get a feel like to cry too.I am having this irritating issue from about a year or more.. Comparing to other boys at my same age I feel very sad.
Please let me know how can I solve this or if anyone having this issue..
I've gone very thin and thin, is it of my bad habit of mastrubating daily which Iam trying to stop now?

(Sry for the bad English, wrote in a hurry)

Dave1
30-01-17, 00:16
Hi Mohammed,

Welcome to No More Panic. :)

I'm sorry you're having problems, and unfortunately I can't tell from your description what's causing them. So I'm just guessing, because I don't know you, but maybe loneliness could be the problem? I know sadness can be caused by loneliness. And loneliness can also cause anxiety... which can cause loss of appetite... which can cause thinness and weakness.

GlassPinata
30-01-17, 00:50
It sounds like depression, which is common in teenagers. I'm female, but I have sons, including grown ones, and I know that being a 15-year-old male is not easy. Hormones and such can really affect your moods, and depression can lead to loss of appetite, weight loss, general fatigue and malaise.
I don't consider daily masturbation a "bad habit" (as long as you're doing it in private); it's pretty much normal, especially for teenage boys, and I see no reason you should stop, unless you want to for personal and/or religious reasons. It is my opinion that most teenage boys masturbate daily, if not multiple times per day, thereby making this the norm.

I would suggest you talk to your parents, a trusted adult, or someone at your school- a nurse? a counselor? someone- about your feelings of sadness and depression. It could be that you need medication to help you. Certainly if you are to the point of losing weight and feeling physically unhealthy, something needs to be done.
If you cannot bring yourself to tell your parents what you've said here, just tell them you are sick, and need to see a doctor. And then tell the doctor everything you've said here, especially the part about your emotions.

Best wishes to you. You are not alone. There are many people here who understand what you are going through. Please seek help.

Catherine S
30-01-17, 01:28
Good post GP x

ISB