PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what's wrong with testicles.

thor44
29-01-17, 19:14
I have a pain like feeling in my right testicle. Not any severe pain that will wake me up at night. Just a feeling of 'discomfort' in the right testicle. There's no problem while urination, no blood, no smell, no irritation or itching or burning sensation or pain. I have self-examined and I didn't feel any lumps on testicles. No redness. No swelling. The 'discomfort' feels like it's radiating from right testicle and travels up to right chest area.
Does anyone else have this condition? If so, should I be worried?

Stecakes
29-01-17, 21:30
I suffered with this for a few months, certain positions made it worse. Would sometimes radiate into pubic area and even penis sometimes. had ultrasound and rectal exam.
All normal. They said I had small calcifications in them but didn't know if that caused the pain. Ended up just going away on its own.

thor44
30-01-17, 10:55
Thankx. I found that massaging the area with olive oil helps a lot. Maybe it's some vein or something.

SLA
30-01-17, 11:01
I found that massaging the area with olive oil helps a lot.

The area, or the testicle? :D

I could imagine feeling quite good after massaging the area with olive oil.

thor44
30-01-17, 12:02
The area, or the testicle? :D

I could imagine feeling quite good after massaging the area with olive oil.

HAHA.... I meant testicles and area around testicles(groin). Must try it sometime. It's very soothing :)

axolotl
30-01-17, 14:45
I've got something very similar to this at the moment, going to the doc's later today to get it checked out.

I've got a dull pain in my groin on the right side that moves between the testicle and my thigh, but a "rummage" doesn't really find the root of where the pain's coming from. Had an exam for it a few weeks ago, the doctor found no signs of anything to worry about, there was no infection in the urine but he gave me a week of antibiotics anway in case there was something lurking. This seemed to do the trick, but it's come back with a vengeance!

To be honest, as I've been checked for lumps, I'm quite confident I'm too young for anything too nasty elsewhere down there, and my biggest concern is I've got prostatitis, which isn't anything to worry about but I may be stuck with for a while.

thor44
31-01-17, 18:40
I've got something very similar to this at the moment, going to the doc's later today to get it checked out.

I've got a dull pain in my groin on the right side that moves between the testicle and my thigh, but a "rummage" doesn't really find the root of where the pain's coming from. Had an exam for it a few weeks ago, the doctor found no signs of anything to worry about, there was no infection in the urine but he gave me a week of antibiotics anway in case there was something lurking. This seemed to do the trick, but it's come back with a vengeance!

To be honest, as I've been checked for lumps, I'm quite confident I'm too young for anything too nasty elsewhere down there, and my biggest concern is I've got prostatitis, which isn't anything to worry about but I may be stuck with for a while.

Yeah, I don't think it's something serious. Mine is fading away. I took some garlic cloves as antibiotic and swallowed a pinch of black seeds with water as home remedies. Seems to do the trick.

---------- Post added at 23:40 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

axolotl .. Do tell me what the doctor says. The doctors in my area are no more than amateurs. They don't know anything. Last week, they did appendix removal surgery on a patient. Poor lad had nothing more than a mild stomachache due to spicy food. :)

axolotl
06-02-17, 10:01
Was told there was probably some lingering infection (even though still nothing in urine) given 10 days worth of ofloxacin. 7 days in still no joy - but antibiotics sometimes fail to do anything until the end of the course so fingers crossed. If not back to the drawing board I suppose - still not expecting anything sinister, I just want it to end!

axolotl
08-02-17, 15:09
Just to keep the OP informed, still got issues after 9 days of ofloxacin, went back to the doctor today, he had a feel around, I haven't got prostatitis, and nothing points to anything nasty, but he's scheduled an ultrasound just to see if there's anything to see to explain things. He said in honesty he sees a lot of this kind if pain and discomfort in men, and in 75% of cases the cause is never known and it just goes off of its own accord.

Ben1989
21-02-17, 16:18
I used to have a dull ache in my right testicle. Had an ultrasound and it ended up being a varicose vein and performing an ultrasound. It comes and goes

durantftw
27-03-17, 15:20
I used to have pain in my left testicle and lower left back that sometimes radiated towards my leg. Got a check-up and it all looked fine testicle-wise. Doctor said it was due to going to the gym and my spine not handling the weights very well. I guess he was right since I stopped lifting and the pain went away (it's been almost two years since then).