PDA

View Full Version : All post here will be a great help..

pepperutchie
30-01-17, 23:39
I have anxiety for 10 years now and i can say how much it affects me physically and mentally.Physical symptoms which i have every day plus fearful tgoghts that lingers and wont let go produces such hight reaction of stress and fear.everyday you feel like dying you choke,chest pain,dizziness,headache name a few i have it all.I have never been normal since then.I learned to react in a fearful way in an anxious way.Ir affects everything in my life my health and my relationship with my family friends and even my husband.I am now 46 years old and anxiety stole 10 years from it.An article wrote about how long term stress affects the body scares me for all its risk factor that really woke me up and say i want to feel normal again,but how?when nothing seems to be working on me,being out of job living with my sick mother, who seems to be a negative person that everyday seems to be a problem for her. My husband is still looking for a job and we are are in financial crisis.I have been having this strange pain in my body and head for months now and i just couldnt afford to go to the doctor for check up.I am in bad shape now and i feel how much this anxiety is destroying me everyday.I feel like a sick old lady..i just want my life back i just want to feel normal again.i want someone to talk to someone who are in the same situation as i am who will never judge me but push me to snap it in a nice way..i have so many people who replied to my post here that has really helped me.I dont seek reassurance for this only understanding because i know that recivery lies within me but i dont know where and how to start So if there is any body here who have found their way out of this i want to ask how diid you do it.every post will be of such great help for me thank you for taking your time reading it.

GlassPinata
31-01-17, 00:20
I don't know what to advise, but I am in much the same boat; crippled by anxiety, a 44-year-old single mother.
I am also in a tight financial situation, and lacking health insurance I can't see a doctor for my anxiety nor for any of the physical problems it has caused me.
I wish you luck; I hope you are able to find help. I hope I am too, and that everyone on this board is able to find some relief from the tyranny of this dreadful disorder.
I just wanted to post and let you know that you are not alone.
:hugs:

pepperutchie
31-01-17, 00:53
Thank you Glass Pinata its very hard to deal with this issue when i am having a hard thime with my self i just dont know where to start.but thank you really appreciate it