PDA

View Full Version : Headaches,dizziness

Emily101115
31-01-17, 10:26
Hi all feeling really under the weather today. I am due back to see me Dr next Monday about a freckle on my chest that he thinks is a scab and wanted to see it again in 2 weeks.So to cut a long story short I already have the skin cancer/Melanoma fear going through my mind.

Past couple of days I've been getting a headache that come and goes and feels worse when I move my head(I do need to drink more fluids yes) and also my right eye feel odd,it's hard to describe it's almost like it's not functioning the same as my left,like it's is slower if that makes sense.Its not red or anything.

I have on and off breathlessness and today I'm starting to feel like I'm off balance like I'm swaying to one side,I also feel so tired.Ibhave been sneezing a lot this morning and my nose is a little runny.

Does anybody have an ide of what could be going on? I really don't want to bother my Dr again until I see him on Monday.I am also really trying hard to bo Google my symptoms!

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

Oh I forgotten me add to my above post that this is my second week at the gym,I am feeling a aches as that will probably be from yesterday's work out

Emily101115
31-01-17, 15:47
Anyone

NoraB
31-01-17, 16:14
Hi all feeling really under the weather today. I am due back to see me Dr next Monday about a freckle on my chest that he thinks is a scab and wanted to see it again in 2 weeks.So to cut a long story short I already have the skin cancer/Melanoma fear going through my mind.

Past couple of days I've been getting a headache that come and goes and feels worse when I move my head(I do need to drink more fluids yes) and also my right eye feel odd,it's hard to describe it's almost like it's not functioning the same as my left,like it's is slower if that makes sense.Its not red or anything.

I have on and off breathlessness and today I'm starting to feel like I'm off balance like I'm swaying to one side,I also feel so tired.Ibhave been sneezing a lot this morning and my nose is a little runny.

Does anybody have an ide of what could be going on? I really don't want to bother my Dr again until I see him on Monday.I am also really trying hard to bo Google my symptoms!

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 ----------

Oh I forgotten me add to my above post that this is my second week at the gym,I am feeling a aches as that will probably be from yesterday's work out

Sounds like you have a head cold and a liberal dash of anxiety.

I crapped myself over a dodgy scabby thing on my forehead and it turned out to be nothing..it's still there and I'm still here six years on.

If you've been working out, your muscles will ache.

Don't go on Google, that's just adding fuel to the fire but if you really must, then type in the word ANXIETY.

Knowledge is power.:winks: