PDA

View Full Version : Kneecap Bruise

Jillinpa
31-01-17, 18:23
This morning I woke up with a purple bruise on my kneecap, I do not remember bumping it and the only thing I can attribute it to is sitting with my legs crossed for a long period of time yesterday. Now I know sitting like that is not good and I am terrified that I have caused a blood clot, or that I have leukemia and am bruising more easily than I should. I am terrified.

Sphincterclench
31-01-17, 19:20
jumping from a bruise to a blood clot or Leukemia is a huge stretch but im not sure a Dr would even find the bruise relevant.

Wait a few days ? I dont know Im at a loss on this...sorry I couldnt be more help.:shrug:

Fishmanpa
31-01-17, 19:39
jumping from a bruise to a blood clot or Leukemia is a huge stretch but im not sure a Dr would even find the bruise relevant.

I agree... HUGE leap there. We go about our days and often bang ourselves. I have tons of little dings and such and I truly don't recall it happening. In fact I have one on my inner thigh as of this morning... Go figure, but my reaction is "Hmmm... I wonder how that happened?" and just go on with my life. I suggest you do the same :)

Positive thoughts

Jillinpa
31-01-17, 20:14
Usually I don't let it get to me, I normally do bruise easily, especially on my legs however after an intense Google session, certain websites informed me that it isn't normal and I could have leukemia.:mad: