PDA

View Full Version : I think I need some friends...

Chris 614
01-02-17, 03:32
Hi. I'm a 56 year old woman living in the Pacific northwest in the United States. I have anxiety and panic disorder, as well as health anxiety. I care for my adult disabled son full time. We live in a rural coastal community...it can feel pretty isolating at times. It would be very nice to have some penpals.

Catherine S
01-02-17, 03:49
Hi Chris, and welcome to nmp. Isolation is something I know a little about since I moved from England to an island on the Baltic coast of Germany with my husband's job. I don't speak the language too well and have no family or friends here so it's a challenge to say the least. We only have one car here also, which my husband has to use for work, so Im limited to where I can go when he's at work.

But I'm a 'glass half full' person, so I tend to see the positive in situations. We live on a beautiful island very close to a lovely lake as well as being very close to the sea. We have some woods behind us where we can see the local wild boar family, and the wild deer who come and munch on the hawthorn hedges in front of our apartment...something we would never get to see in England. I miss my family very much, and look forward to our return in 2018. Until then, bring on the next adventure!

ISB :D

Byzantium
26-04-17, 07:06
Hello,. I live in Lynnwood,. Washington. I am a 54 year old female with anxiety and depression for most of my life. Would love to chat anytim💐🌷💮