PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Really Depressed And Scared

Cindy
17-04-07, 12:22
Hi everyone
I am feeling really scared and depressed to go to the doc about my chest pain and funny heart flip flop things.
I don't know why but have this real strong feeling this time I am really gonna find out I'm gonna have a heart attack or some heart problem:weep:

I know I sound silly and I'm sorry for asking so much questions all the time I'm just really scared:sad:

I was really hoping last years test was enough cause that put me through a lot
Because somewhere at the back of my mind I know it might be anxiety because when I was still in school Grade Eleven I had chest pains and It was due to anxiety but that was six years ago

I'm really being a big baby hey:shrug:

lindy1
17-04-07, 12:48
Hey Cindy,

You dont sound silly at all, we have all been there, chest pain is a classic symptom of anx, I always want to go to A & E!!. Go and see your doctor and I'm sure he'll find everything fine and put your mind at rest. Let me know how you get on.

Love and hugs Lindy xxxxxxx

jodie
17-04-07, 13:37
hi cindy

i am the same hun i have ectopic beats my heart dose all sorts of things .
i had tests and thought that it would make me better and not as stressed and for a few weeks i was ok but it all came flooding back ,thing is we need to get our minds to belive everthing is ok thats the hard bit.
as for going to the doc i allways think he is going to tell me i have a few weeks to live or my heart is sooo bad but he allways makes me feel better.

try not to worry go see the doc see what they say

love jodie

Cindy
17-04-07, 14:02
Thank you both for replying I really appreciate it.Jody thanks for always taking the time to reply to my post it means a lot:)

You have such a positive side to you.You seem to handle yours pretty well:hugs:

I will try and get an appointment for tomorrow after work

mandie
17-04-07, 14:25
Hi Cindy

I know how you feel. Chest pain is a major symptom of my anxiety.

What started as a little twinge this morning has turned into pain on chest and back. The more anxious i was getting the stronger the pain was getting.

Hope you feel better soon

love Mandie x