PDA

View Full Version : hello i am a newbie!!

rianne23
17-04-07, 14:21
hello everybody, i am new here, found the site through google i think....when i was searching for information on citalopram 20mg (the 'wonderful' antidepressant i was on for 2days before i stopped!!) and was so glad i found this site!:yesyes:
i have suffered from anxiety all my life but i have suffered from big panic attacks in jan 2006 when i was actually diagnosed with them :blush:
i have also got depression mixed with PND after the birth of my 2nd child.
feeling ok today apart from a little shaky but then i am trying to stay positive and focus on the good in my life :hugs: 2 beautiful children and a lovely fiance....i know i can do it (i hope) !! :huh:

well guys here's to the future and i look forward to chatting to you guys and getting t know you all

love ree
xxxxxxxx

skylight2007
17-04-07, 14:25
:yesyes: Hiya there Ree, welcome to the site, panic attacks are awful, but you'll get lots of support and understanding here!!! Great to know your keeping with a positive attitude!!!!! Sky

rianne23
17-04-07, 14:28
:yesyes: trying to at least :winks:
i think it is more a case of convincing myself things are ok...those tablets were nasty for me! i am going out today for the first time since saturday and am a bit frightened! wish me luck
ree
xxxx

skylight2007
17-04-07, 14:32
:flowers: Dont worry hon you will be just fine!!! well done for trying!! your making the effort, stay focused, and enjoy your surroundings and I feel its going to be a good positive experience for ya!!!! not much good on meds hon but others here can give you loads of support on that!!!!!! BIG , GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!! stay calm and positive!!!!!!!:yesyes: love sky

manmoor
17-04-07, 14:42
Hi Ree,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

rianne23
17-04-07, 14:54
awww thanks both of you, kind words really do help :D
i am 23 so don't wanna miss out on my life yet :winks:

:hugs: ree xxxxxx

honeybee3939
17-04-07, 18:43
Hi Ree

And welcome to NMP, lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

rianne23
17-04-07, 18:52
well i have just come back from the sea front and i am feeling rather anxious. i felt really on edge whilst i was out and was so hungry but i felt sick when the chips were placed in front of me!:shrug: what a nightmare!
i just wanted to come home and now i feel so tired!! well, at least i went out hey :yesyes:

kelbob
17-04-07, 19:05
hi ree..
welcome to NMP..im sure you will make some fantastic friends and get some great advice! :yesyes:

:flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs::flowers: :hugs: :flowers: :hugs: :flowers:

SANDYJANE
17-04-07, 19:50
hi and a big warm welcome

love sandy xxx

rianne23
17-04-07, 20:06
aww hi guys
lemonade lolly i have p.m'd you :winks:
luv ree
xxxxx

nomorepanic
17-04-07, 20:10
Ree

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people and get some great advice here.

Pink Princess
18-04-07, 15:58
welcome to the site, nice talking to you in chat. you are a lovely person and you will definatly make more friends and get the right support. x speak soon xxxx take kare xxxxx

groovygranny
19-04-07, 23:41
Hi rianne, big :welcome:to you!

Looking forward to getting to know you too!

Had a horrendous time getting used to Citalopram - but then they worked for me!

PM me if you want to know more ok?!

Great to have you here, take care!:flowers:

Southern_Belle
22-04-07, 15:55
Hi Ree,

Welcome to the site. You seem to already be finding support and making friends. That is what NMP is all about, a huge welcome.

Laura :)

trac67
22-04-07, 16:46
Hi Ree,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xxx