PDA

View Full Version : Confused

Nibbles
17-04-07, 14:24
Hi everyone,

At the moment I feel very nervous about work even though there is nothing at work which is making me unhappy. It is a fear of panicking and being sick in public which causes me so much anxiety. The last time I was in work I felt nauseous, tired, had a dry mouth and I think also slightly faster breathing and heart rate. It wasn't a full blown panic attack but was never the less unpleasant. Does this sound like anxiety/nervous illness to you? Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with me because it's so difficult to understand and this of course makes me worry more. Does anybody else feel like this sometimes?

I wasn't sure where to post this but I think it fits in quite well with this forum. Thanks for readings.

Take care,

Cindy
17-04-07, 15:01
Hi Nibbles
Do you suffer from anxiety?That does sound like pure anxiety symptoms to me.Remember only a doctor can diagnose you.I used to feel really bad at work so my doctor had me take a brown paper bag with me to work(the mac donalds bag that the chips comes in) not to big and to small and when ever I felt really bad I would slip the bag in my pocket go to the ladies room and breath in and out in the brown bag sounds funny but worked for me the breathing calmed me down.Try not to over breath though

Thats not much advice but thats all I can help with
big hugs to you:hugs:
hope you feel better soon:)

heths
17-04-07, 15:15
Hi Nibbles,

Have you felt nervous about going to work since the symtoms you had? If so, I have had anxiety symptoms/panic attacks at places and in situations and it's made me feel anxious about going to the place again.

If not, it could be a blip, I know it's hard but try not to worry about it and it'll pass. Sometimes we can be tired or something on our mind or it seems like it's for no reason and we can feel anxious.

If you're really worried it could be something else, you could maybe see your doctor to make sure.

Hope this helps and hope you feel better soon,
:hugs: :hugs:
Heather x

clickaway
17-04-07, 15:28
Mike,

They sound like 'perfect' anxiety symptoms to me. People ask me "what are you worried about?" but I cannot be specific most of the time. I don't go to work now, but its difficult to shrug the symptoms off whether I just curl up on the sofa or whether I go out for a walk or do some light gardening. But we are all different and you will find the right environment where anxiety recedes.

Try and accept these symptoms and that will pave the way for success.