PDA

View Full Version : Burning tongue syndrome

gregcool
02-02-17, 18:40
Hi guys.for a whole year now iv had this burning tongue.see all the usual people doc etc.they found nothing wrong at all with it.checked all my vit levels blood tests etc,nothing.so they have told me its from my anxiety..i had a few days off from it over the last year,but only a few,where for the whole day its just gone.but only about 10 times out of a whole year.its killing me as its the whole thing.feels like its on fire or like its been slaped realy hard...anyone eles had or got this...24/7 and very hard to take my mind off of it very intence..realy gets me down and makes my depression worse

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

Oh and iv tried changing various things that i eat and drink tooth past new tooth brush.had thrush fungiel cream you name it iv tried it

Carnation
02-02-17, 18:41
I've had this Gregcool and still get it from time to time.
I'm sorry, I have no idea what causes it, so I hope someone else replies. :shrug:

gregcool
03-02-17, 11:46
Hi carnation.seems im alone with this one.thanks for your reply.

NoraB
03-02-17, 12:04
I had it for six months then I went gluten free and it went away within a day of stopping eating gluten. Also, the majority of my migraines went and my heart symptoms radically improved..

Worth trying, I'd say.

Carnation
03-02-17, 18:54
That's interesting NoraB. I may well experiment with that in mind.

gregcool
03-02-17, 19:04
Very interesting
..is there a blood test to find out if i have this.iv often thought i may have it because i have read before if you have this and dont eat the correct foods it can cause deppresion

GipsyDanger
24-04-17, 15:57
I get this too. For me it mostly feels like dry mouth. I've had it for about a year. I noticed that it goes away when I eat certain foods.