PDA

View Full Version : Trapped nerve?

Clydesdale Epona
02-02-17, 19:38
My dog kinda hit her chin off the top of my hand by accident and now whenever i move my arm or grab something the middle of my wrist gets some intense achey nerve pain that's almost like someone is grabbing it or cramping, is it just some tendon/nerve damage? or is it something like a fracture? i'm too worried to do anything incase it's injured bad x

Sixpack
02-02-17, 23:08
Cannot imagine your dog hitting your hand wth her chin would cause any kind of real damage.

Anything you are feeling is almost certainly the product your anxious thinking

Gary A
02-02-17, 23:13
My dog kinda hit her chin off the top of my hand by accident and now whenever i move my arm or grab something the middle of my wrist gets some intense achey nerve pain that's almost like someone is grabbing it or cramping, is it just some tendon/nerve damage? or is it something like a fracture? i'm too worried to do anything incase it's injured bad x

You really need to stop thinking that you're made of glass.

Clydesdale Epona
02-02-17, 23:25
Thanks guys x
i've been generally good with the whole HA aspect this week but i've been really on edge which is all i can put it down to x

Sphincterclench
03-02-17, 00:23
Is your dog Clifford?

http://cdn32.sptndigital.com/sites/uk.tinypop/files/styles/image_1170x658/public/ct_series_f_primary_image/clifford_show.jpg?itok=QPxjKQPk

Catherine S
03-02-17, 00:57
:D:D:D