PDA

View Full Version : Taking sketchy supplement to get rid of UTI, scared of sepsis AND side effects later

ocds
03-02-17, 08:17
I haven't been here in a while but I'm so scared and having constant anxiety over the past three days over this. So, I have gotten two UTI's before and it stopped for a long while. Now I think I got one again but have no access to healthcare until possibly the weekend which is not bad but I've been trying to manage it on my own with this product called d-mannose. I hear people rave about this, my old gyno told me some of her patients use it. I used it and I feel like my UTI is gone! But, I'm still afraid. My arms and back hurt but it feels like I'm stressed and making myself feel worse. I'm scared because the product is so under researched although it is a natural sugar, one day down the line maybe 5 or 10 years (if I don't die of sepsis, the scariest fear I have when I get a UTI) they're going to say it causes cancer or it causes something fatal. I don't know, I'm really a mess and just need some calming down.

I don't feel like I have a UTI anymore, my urine is clear. The stuff clearly worked so well. But, at the same time I can't be sure if it's gone and I'm going to have to pay so much if I go to the doctors office.

Sphincterclench
03-02-17, 17:45
I have only had a couple UTIs...and there was no doubt I had one.

The discomfort was CLEAR, if you feel better be glad not worried if you dont feel better, go to the Dr.