PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I'm Charlotte

charliegirl
17-04-07, 16:43
Hi, I'm Charlotte I'm 25 and I suffer from a generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) and agoraphobia since the age of 15. My younger sisters complicated health problems and untimely death 3 years ago would probably explain alot of my problems? It started off as health anxiety and grew/progressed to (GAD) and more recently in the last two years agoraphobia. I currently receive visits from a CPN but at this point I'm not too sure that he has the ability to help me as I've attended numerous anxiety management courses, pschcologists etc. I joined no more panic last summer but because I didn't have a computer of my own I found it awkward trying to access The no more panic site. I have recently purchased my own computer and so I look forward to fully utilising the no more panic support site as I know from previous experience that the people who use this site are very lovely, helpful and supportive. Anyway thanks for listening!

Kindest Regards

Charlotte xx:yesyes:

domino
17-04-07, 16:51
wELCOME CHARLOTTE, great to have you here , we are all here for each other, and anytime you need to get anything off your chest, we are here.:flowers: :D :hugs: :welcome:

sweetpea
17-04-07, 17:32
Hi Charlotte,

Nice to meet you!

I've just been through a challening time and the support and advice I got from the site has really helped me out - hopefully you'll be able to find that too and get some help with your GAD/agoraphobia.

Love s.x

yorkylover
17-04-07, 17:36
:welcome: Charlotte:hugs:
Youw ill get lots of helpful advise here and support.Your not alone,we are all here for you.:yesyes:

sarah1984
17-04-07, 18:07
Hello and welcome Charlotte,
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. Welcome back to NMP-it must be brill finally getting your own PC. Are you taking any medication alongside the various therapies?

manmoor
17-04-07, 18:10
Hi Charlotte,

A big warm welcome to you hun sorry about your sister. xxx

honeybee3939
17-04-07, 18:14
Hi Charlotte

And welcome to NMP, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

charliegirl
17-04-07, 18:25
Hello and welcome Charlotte,
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. Welcome back to NMP-it must be brill finally getting your own PC. Are you taking any medication alongside the various therapies?

Hi, yeah I'm currently taking Atenolol 50mg once a day and Amitriptyline 100mg single dose at night and diazipam if required. :)

nomorepanic
17-04-07, 20:13
Charlotte

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people and get some great advice here.

Pink Princess
18-04-07, 15:56
welcome to the site, hope you get a lot of support and make good friends here. speak soon and take kare xxx

203david
18-04-07, 18:36
Hi Charlotte,

I'm new to this site this week. I have recently been diagnosed as having GAD too. Hopefully the support from NMP will help us both.

David

Keep going
18-04-07, 19:29
:yesyes:BIG WELCOME CHARLOTTE:yesyes:
I also have gad too... all the peeps are great and really friendly here. and give excellent support.

stu:yesyes:

Lozzie
18-04-07, 19:52
Hi Charlotte :)

A big warm welcome to you :)
There are lots of lovely people on here who will give you lots of advice and support :)

Hope to speak to you soon

xxxx

groovygranny
19-04-07, 23:47
Hello Charlotte, big :welcome:to you!

You're in the right place for help and support - we're all here for each other.

Take care:flowers:

Southern_Belle
22-04-07, 15:47
Hi Charlotte,

I'm glad you are able to have more access to the NMP site. You will have many on here to support you and will make many friends. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Laura

trac67
22-04-07, 16:50
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx