PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop crying

GS83
03-02-17, 19:54
Is anyone about? I can't stop crying, feel like absolute rubbish, I know what I should do but I just cannot motivate myself to do it

Beckie4567
03-02-17, 20:22
What's up

GS83
03-02-17, 20:32
I'm convinced my partner is going to leave me

Bigboyuk
03-02-17, 22:46
I'm convinced my partner is going to leave me Why?? Have you ever felt this way before? What's happened?

Beckie4567
04-02-17, 00:09
Why ?

GS83
04-02-17, 09:26
It's my anxiety...... it's what I'm always anxious about. It started off as emetaphobia, I genuinely cannot remember a time when I wasn't scared igbei g sick. I'm 33 I have to been physically unwell since I was 6. The last few years it seems more under control with a that but has now changed to fear of being alone. It's been diagnosed as GAD and they've just increased my dose again ofcitalopram so I'm back up to 40mg

Bigboyuk
04-02-17, 10:40
It's my anxiety...... it's what I'm always anxious about. It started off as emetaphobia, I genuinely cannot remember a time when I wasn't scared igbei g sick. I'm 33 I have to been physically unwell since I was 6. The last few years it seems more under control with a that but has now changed to fear of being alone. It's been diagnosed as GAD and they've just increased my dose again ofcitalopram so I'm back up to 40mg Are you receiving any therapy as well as meds I would certainly look in to this :)

GS83
04-02-17, 14:08
Yeah well I'm kinda in etween. I had CBT but it was
Mixed inwith compassion therapy. I'm now waiting to see a consultant psychologist for a medication review and a look at more therapy

Bigboyuk
04-02-17, 15:58
Yeah well I'm kinda in etween. I had CBT but it was
Mixed inwith compassion therapy. I'm now waiting to see a consultant psychologist for a medication review and a look at more therapyI think this great and a good avenue to explore :) good luck and let us know what happens!! Cheers

alexbro
08-02-17, 10:15
Hi there. Might it perhaps be a good idea to sleep on it and see if you have a bit more clarity on everything in the morning? Unfortunately, the only advice I have would be some reading material that might help you out. Have you been seeing a therapist, or talking to your parents to see if they can find one for you?

GS83
08-02-17, 19:18
Thanks all for the messages and responses. I had an ECG Friday and my citalopram has been increased. I also have the number to ring about the consultant psychologist so things are happening.