PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Daniel S
17-04-07, 17:53
Hello all,
I'm Dan and anxiety ruined my life!:weep:
It all started when I was 15, which was eight years ago. Things got worse for a number of years, and were at there worst in 2003 during which time I was practically a hermit. Fortunately things are much better now and I am doing some voluntary work, able to mix with people again (although not very successfully), have a great therapist and am much much happier. Anyway, I have been reading this forum for a long time for advice and such and thought I'd sign up. Not that I'd wish anxiety on anybody, but it's awesome to know I'm not alone in the world! :yesyes:

sarah1984
17-04-07, 18:05
Hi Dan and welcome!
Glad to hear things are going better now and it sounds as if you've taken some really positive steps-you're no longer allowing anxiety to rule your life. You'll get plenty of support here.
Sarah

honeybee3939
17-04-07, 18:06
Hi Daniel

welcome to NMP, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxx

manmoor
17-04-07, 18:09
Hi Dan,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
17-04-07, 20:13
Dan

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people and get some great advice here.

Pink Princess
18-04-07, 15:53
hey daniel, welcome to the site. nice to see you joined our chat too, lovely talking to you and speak soon xxx take kare xx

groovygranny
19-04-07, 23:37
Hi Daniel, big :welcome:to you!

Took me 6months to eventually join after reading the forums too !!:)

Glad you took the plunge too!

Southern_Belle
22-04-07, 15:57
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum and so glad you joined. I too am glad you are feeling better these days, hopefully with the support you find on here you will feel even better.

Laura :)

trac67
22-04-07, 16:44
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xxx

dizzie
03-05-07, 16:08
Dear daniel
a huge welcome to the forum ,i myself suffer from severe agoraphobia ,anxiety and panic along with health anxiety ,i have found lots of useful tips on here already
love dizzie
:flowers: