PDA

View Full Version : Another Lonely Night :(

Butterfly1980
04-02-17, 19:54
Another Saturday night spent on my own, come to think of its every day and night lately, i could certainly use a hug, a virtual one will do :winks:

I sit here and i have so many things going round on my head, all my problems and worries, then i get in a panic, the loneliness sets in, then i can't sleep. I realise im not the only person like this but its so hard.

It just helps typing sometimes and getting my feelings out there.

:unsure:

tp821634
04-02-17, 19:57
While there may not be anyone their, you are never alone if your on here :)

I always find a nice hot bath and chill helps me out :)

O and big hug :)

Butterfly1980
04-02-17, 19:59
Thank you :) theres nothing worse than feeling alone some times, thanks for the hug :D

tp821634
04-02-17, 20:02
yeah i know what you mean. Not always a bad thing though. Some times a bit of peace and quiet is great :)

Although i have to confess i end up going mad on TV series and staying up waaaaay too late watchign them lol

xBettyBoopx
04-02-17, 21:51
I know how you feel butterfly, sorry you are so lonely.

Typing out does help when you have no one to talk to.

http://www.mdjunction.com/components/com_joomlaboard/uploaded/images/big_hugs_cat_cc-b0fba7971beec35c71ea28ef5794cdf5.gif

:bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

Pipkin
05-02-17, 02:33
:hugs: xx

beatroon
11-02-17, 13:52
:hugs: :yesyes: you will be OK. I know how hard it can feel when you think you're the only one, but you're really not - we are legion, there are so so many of us out here feeling the same and we are all there holding your hand!

Bigboyuk
11-02-17, 17:56
Yes I am in the same boat too and I am a Guy it sucks big time here's a :hugs:from me to all lonely members :) Cheers

MooCow
04-03-17, 09:51
I'm very lonely too and even on these forums I feel I'm still very alone. I dare not write about it anymore because I know the responses won't help. I'm just criticised, told I need to help myself (when I am) then rejected. Feel like giving up.

Bigboyuk
04-03-17, 10:19
I'm very lonely too and even on these forums I feel I'm still very alone. I dare not write about it anymore because I know the responses won't help. I'm just criticised, told I need to help myself (when I am) then rejected. Feel like giving up.You know a lot of us actually feel the same, And I feel that by telling your story can help too, Don't think any one on here has critisied you as such!! Cheers

MooCow
04-03-17, 10:28
You know a lot of us actually feel the same, And I feel that by telling your story can help too, Don't think any one on here has critisied you as such!! Cheers

I tell my story when it's appropriate, as I like to, and sometimes need to.

You've criticised me in nearly every post!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

clarisse
04-03-17, 18:58
I tell my story when it's appropriate, as I like to, and sometimes need to.

You've criticised me in nearly every post!
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm the same MooCow. You do what is best for you. Heres a :bighug1: to be going on with. W/e s can seem worse when your own your own. But that said it's better to be alone than with the wrong people.

MooCow
04-03-17, 19:12
I'm the same MooCow. You do what is best for you. Heres a :bighug1: to be going on with. W/e s can seem worse when your own your own. But that said it's better to be alone than with the wrong people.

Thank you Clarisse. :hugs:

Other people tend to think they know what's best for me, but they don't, and won't listen to what I try and explain about it.

Thanks for your support. Have a nice evening. :)

clarisse
04-03-17, 19:23
Thanks Moo,you too. I think some people mean well but are too thick skinned to accept when to back off tbh. They then get upset when you have to be brutally honest. You know yourself better than anyone,never let anyone tell you any different.

MooCow
04-03-17, 19:32
Thanks Moo,you too. I think some people mean well but are too thick skinned to accept when to back off tbh. They then get upset when you have to be brutally honest. You know yourself better than anyone,never let anyone tell you any different.

Well put, you're absolutely right! Thank you. :) :D

lost_in_my_thoughts
30-03-17, 16:35
I try to plan things in advance. I don't always have that much free time (Work and daughter with ex-partner) but I know that I have a free weekend the one after this one - if I just plan nothing, I'll probably end up self harming by Sunday evening, so I have done my best to make plans to see people.

Bigboyuk
30-03-17, 16:52
I try to plan things in advance. I don't always have that much free time (Work and daughter with ex-partner) but I know that I have a free weekend the one after this one - if I just plan nothing, I'll probably end up self harming by Sunday evening, so I have done my best to make plans to see people. Hi I understand how lonely it can get most week ends are same for me 5 or more hrs of boring tv then bed:eek: I hope you don't self harm it wont help atall mate! We are all here for you:yesyes: Cheers