PDA

View Full Version : Sundays

Brian_VA
05-02-17, 17:43
Anyone else feel down on Sundays? Every Sunday I feel down and depressed. I pace the house not knowing what to do with myself. I think about things I did when I was a kid and how I wish I didn't have so many responsibilities and stress to deal with. Maybe it's also the winter season. Nothing much to do outside and it's always cold and dark earlier. I try to watch TV or doing something to occupy myself but it doesn't last long at all. This was probably the wrong forum to post this but oh well

Clydesdale Epona
05-02-17, 17:57
Sundays and Winter are certainly not my favorite thing, there's something just down about Sundays, a lot of my family love it as it's relaxing and you can do whatever you want but i thrive on work and order i guess, the Winter thing for me is just down to my SAD, it's hard to distract yourself especially with one thing, i tend to fill my time with hobbies, watch some netflix, write something, help around the forums when i find myself thinking too much, and then again do something else when i get bored x

swgrl09
05-02-17, 20:04
Sundays have always been pretty hard for me. My anxiety gets worse, I can't relax, but also feel depressed. I think it is common for people to struggle on Sunday.

Sphincterclench
05-02-17, 20:12
Sunday is the first day of my work week, so I can tell you its always a yuck day for me.

Mojo61
05-02-17, 20:24
I don't like weekends at all, too much time to think and ruminate over stuff. During the week I'm at work so don't have time to obsess about how awful I feel, and don't even get me started on bank holidays!