PDA

View Full Version : the viscious circle

JulieJay92
05-02-17, 19:05
sorry but i just have to say how much i hate this anxiety and the viscious circle we all end up in. i was fine, a bit worried as the lady i care for weekly got out of the home yesterday and im with her this evening from 9pm till 8am and im worried in case i fall asleep and she falls (as she is prone to)
then i did my bp check on drs orders nightly at 630pm after food and its up to 180/95 pulse 78 and nw im dreading going to look after this woman incase something happens to me. sorry guys, rant and vent over for now as i got to try and get ready for work

Sorry again

lotusblossom
05-02-17, 22:35
I have to check my blood pressure also while at home as walking through the surgery door white coat syndrome occurs and my BP is always high. But I have been told to wait 30 minutes after any food, exercise or any physical activity to take it to let my body relax and sure enough my BP is way down to what it is at the docs Give that a try and see if it helps.

JulieJay92
06-02-17, 08:35
I have to check my blood pressure also while at home as walking through the surgery door white coat syndrome occurs and my BP is always high. But I have been told to wait 30 minutes after any food, exercise or any physical activity to take it to let my body relax and sure enough my BP is way down to what it is at the docs Give that a try and see if it helps.

i will give that a go tonight an hour after i get home from work and have dinner

thank you