PDA

View Full Version : Epiphany

Clydesdale Epona
06-02-17, 01:41
Sorry if i could of put this in a better forum, it's rather late so i just kinda just threw it together :roflmao: x

After i gained the courage to join my partner while walking the dog tonight i was really happy and pleased, then i came home and shortly after hit the back of my ankle off a chair and watched as my classic side pain came on rather painful and with passion, however rather than having an anxious moment and freaking out about it i sat down and started to think which ultimately lead to a moment of clarity,

Death and danger isn't completely stoppable.
I could of decided against going for a walk and i still would of been anxious about something else, it doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing accidents will happen, and when one does you'll regret not doing something fun instead, i'm starting to see how i may as well take risks and do what i like because i'm still going to find a new anxiety later to fuel my fire. another instance was when i bit the bullet and rid one of our horses for over a whole hour! and got half crushed by the bus doors on my way home(my backpack saved me :roflmao:) the thing i considered the most dangerous was still safer then something i wouldn't even think about it, do i now avoid that make of bus? no. i still ride the heck out of it because is it likely to happen again? probably not, and if it did it would be purely unavoidable. there are some things that can be helped by common sense and health/safety but there are also others that just can't, all in all something within me just clicked and i'm starting to see how i may as well live because i can't be anxious about everything(it wouldn't work and i'd imagine it would be pretty tiring haha) i'm not sure of the point of this rambling but i thought i'd write it down to remember, thanks for reading x