PDA

View Full Version : blahhh not a happy bunny

jitterbug
17-04-07, 22:30
Hi guys,
sorry I try not to ask for any help but right now Im really struggling. I know I have no right to feel this way and I should just get on with things cos in the end the only one who can make things for myself is me but...*sigh* I just cant do it. I am mentally exhausted. I know Im letting people down I do feel guilty but I just... arrgh I have no energy. Im so lonely and all I want is to just be cuddled by somone who makes me feel safe (I dont know anyone like that- family are out of the question). Im sorry I know Im being stupid. its all just pointless little things that are getting to me. Sorry I'll shut up now.

kelbob
17-04-07, 22:44
You can always ask for help..no matter what..

You have every right to feel like you do..And no you shouldnt get on with it..Your doing the right thing for telling us..

Your not letting anyone down..Your just having a little setback..

And your defonately not being stupid..Its not pointless either..Coz if it bothers you its worth talking about.

Anyway.. loads of big squashy hugs..im always here for ya..xxx
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

bearcrazy
18-04-07, 03:27
Hi Jitter,

Maybe you should see your Doc and tell him/her how you feel, mental and physical exhaustion is a major symptom of depression and not coping is alll part of it too. I know you have a lot on your plate right now and it can build up and up and up until it seems impossibl to cope. Been there, got theT shirt, still wearing it!

TC June

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

mirry
18-04-07, 07:23
Jitterbug, bless you :hugs: , you sound very low at the moment and reading between the lines Id guess and say you may be suffering with low self esteem whihc is possibly causing some depression.?

You say you have no right to feel this way (low self esteem) let me tell you , you have EVERY RIGHT to feel the way you do , please dont be so hard on yourself.
You also said "I know Im being stupid" (low self esteem).

Please ask your doctor for a self esteem course, my doctor sent me on one and it was the best thing I ever did,.

Your as good as the next person and dont let any one tell you otherwise :flowers:

manmoor
18-04-07, 08:07
Hello Jit,

Don't be hard on yourself hun life can be so tough sometimes :hugs: and don't call yourself stupid because you are not ok :hugs: xxx

jodie
18-04-07, 12:59
hi jit

sending you some hugs mate

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

jodie xx

keep your chin up it will pass x

3faces
18-04-07, 13:18
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sending you lots of hugs, we all have bad days and hopefully some good ones too.......there are lots of people here who care about how you're feeling......

Pink Princess
18-04-07, 14:10
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hey sis,

Sorry you are feeling down and struggling just now. none of this is your fault ok and you deserve more than the help you are getting. your such a caring person and a brilliant friend.

We will meet up one day and go for a big shopping trip in Edinburgh and then i will give you the big hug you are waiting for ok? xxxx

be strong sis xxxxxxxx

always here for you xxx

love minnie xxxx

shoegal
18-04-07, 14:31
BIG HUGS!!!
:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Love from shoegal xxx

jitterbug
18-04-07, 19:13
awh thanks guys :winks: you always make me feel wanted. I am trully greatful x

Under~The~Stars
18-04-07, 21:14
(((((MANO)))))

Hunny, I'm so sorry you're feeling low at the moment, I wish there was more I could say or do to help :hugs:

Don't you feel sorry or guilty about anything as you have nothing to be sorry or guilty for.

You are a lovely, caring person, try not to be too hard on yourself.

Always here if you need a chat,

Take care of yourself hun,

Lou xxx :hugs: