PDA

View Full Version : food sticking in left side of throat

insideout20
06-02-17, 10:40
This has been happening for a while now, everytime i take my ppi pill it sticks on the l;eft hand side but also most food does also, funny enough im on penicilin just now and they dont stick when i swallow.

anyway doc sending me to ent but im worried about cancer

i have gerd and have had it for many years, when i got in shape it went away but had it now for a few years again.

yesterday when i was eating it just felt like the food was lying in my chest

has anyone else had similar issues that turned out to be ok? im only 32

insideout20
06-02-17, 16:10
i should probabaly give up posting on here, hardly ever get any replies, every post today has had one and it happens all the time apart from a few kind people who try to help

maybe nobody has ever had this problem

Fishmanpa
06-02-17, 17:25
With respect, you do get replies and helpful posts. You posted this issue a little while back and got two pages worth. Perhaps re-visiting that post (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=193214) would help?

Hope you feel better soon.

Positive thoughts

Clydesdale Epona
06-02-17, 20:03
The kind of replies you get are dependent on whether the current active members have experience with the issue,

aside from that, i get these symptoms all the time(mine is generally right sided but can also be the left) and the chest sensation is also pretty standard, i'm glad you're getting referred to the ENT because that should help put your mind at rest, i'm doubting it's anything bad,
wishing you the best x

insideout20
06-02-17, 20:16
The kind of replies you get are dependent on whether the current active members have experience with the issue,

aside from that, i get these symptoms all the time(mine is generally right sided but can also be the left) and the chest sensation is also pretty standard, i'm glad you're getting referred to the ENT because that should help put your mind at rest, i'm doubting it's anything bad,
wishing you the best x

hi did you ever get a diagnosis for it ?

Clydesdale Epona
06-02-17, 22:56
hi did you ever get a diagnosis for it ?
My doctors putting it down to silent reflux but giving me a barium swallow soon to confirm it x