PDA

View Full Version : Pink when spitting

UserName20
06-02-17, 15:36
Hey guys. Some of you probably saw my other post about my sore throat that's been over a week. I went to the dr Friday. He looked in my throat, listened to my lungs and told me I had a lot of drainage in the back of my throat and that especially with my raspy voice that it was just a virus and he couldn't do anything about it. At night is when I got a lot of the stuff in my throat dripping down so at night and mornings it's still a bit sore but during the day my sore throat is getting much better. Well I woke up at about midnight and spit some of it up and it was pink. Of course I began panicking. Earlier in the day/night I drank a cherry slushy, my tongue and lips were still a bit red so I kind of figured that could be part of it. I just went to the bathroom at school and forced myself to spit up a little more and it's still pink! I'm so panicked right now I don't know what to do. This can't be just a virus doing this. I'm honestly so freaked out, my throats feels better except for when I cough. He said my throat looked good for the most part but I'm so convinced I have throat or lung cancer.

Sphincterclench
06-02-17, 17:32
My mouth stains easily and seems to last a long time. My morning coffee can stain my tongue brown for hours after I have stopped drinking it. Heaven forbid Juice or a slushy.

Is your tongue still stained from the slushy?

UserName20
06-02-17, 18:13
Thank you for your reply! :) Yes, my tongue was still a bit pink and my lips were as well, I guess it's possible to be from that

PASchoolSyndrome
06-02-17, 18:15
Definitely from the slushy!

Sphincterclench
06-02-17, 18:23
My money says your spit still tinged with slushy....your fine.