PDA

View Full Version : Brain tumour worries

teirnon
06-02-17, 15:40
I absolutely realise I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I'd like to vent here and have people tell me I'm wrong!

My HA has been acting up lately. I was diagnosed with vitamin B12 deficiency in September and since then I've been constantly worrying about my health, blowing up all symptoms until they're deadly diseases.

Right now it's a brain tumour or some other disease affecting my brain. My head hurts intermittently throughout the day. I'm tired, dizzy, twitchy and nauseated. I constantly feel like I'm having a migraine aura (seeing stars, shaky vision), although if I actually take a few breaths, there's nothing there. I'm having trouble concentrating.

So yes, I know it's probably nothing, but I'd really like for someone to tell me that this is most likely caused by anxiety. I'm seeing my GP soon so I'll talk to him about my worries then. Thanks for reading.

axolotl
06-02-17, 16:15
My head hurts intermittently throughout the day

I'm tired, dizzy, twitchy and nauseated.

I constantly feel like I'm having a migraine aura

I'm having trouble concentrating.

Sounds like a migraine to me...

teirnon
06-02-17, 16:21
I usually get a very obvious scintillating scotoma (a line of stars that moves from the middle of my vision to the edge of my vision). This isn't really like that. It just feels like I'm constantly on the edge of having a migraine aura, without actually having one.