PDA

View Full Version : New girl

sazarrama
06-02-17, 17:22
I am excellent at coming up with interesting thread titles :roflmao:

I already posted in the Cipralex/Lexpro forum earlier but now I've calmed enough to actually write an intro thread.

I've had anger/emotional issues since I can remember. I've always been a bit of a sensitive soul anyway but I went to boarding school and I faced horrendous bullying there, almost on the point of cruelty. While going to uni, meeting my boyfriend and having good people around me has helped my self-confidence significantly, I still suffer from bouts of anxiety (especially in social situations), panic, emetephobia and obsessive behaviours. (For example I like my house to be clean to feel "in control" if that makes sense) I suffer from nausea, headaches and exhaustion a lot.

Today I took my first steps by taking 5mg Ciprelex. I'm glad I've found this forum and other people who know exactly what I'm going through. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing my journey with you guys

Sarah :hugs:

venusbluejeans
06-02-17, 17:28
Hiya sazarrama and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Clydesdale Epona
06-02-17, 19:50
Hello there Sarah and welcome to NMP :hugs:
i hope you find it as helpful and comforting as i have x