PDA

View Full Version : Pain in knuckle ring finger

Thomson2002
07-02-17, 00:06
Hello,
Since 3-4 days i have been having this pain in my ring finger, it only hurts when i push it far up and down, and i am constantly able to crack the joint. But i went online (yup stupid) and i found an article about a man which was diagnosed eith lung cancer while he went to the doctor for pain in his finger. Apparently it had spread! Well now I am afraid that's what I have :(

Only I think i'm really unlikely to develop lung cancer because I'm 15 and not a smoker? Is that true?

Fishmanpa
07-02-17, 00:15
Hello,
Since 3-4 days i have been having this pain in my ring finger, it only hurts when i push it far up and down, and i am constantly able to crack the joint. But i went online (yup stupid) and i found an article about a man which was diagnosed eith lung cancer while he went to the doctor for pain in his finger. Apparently it had spread! Well now I am afraid that's what I have :(

Only I think i'm really unlikely to develop lung cancer because I'm 15 and not a smoker? Is that true?

With respect ~LOL~ No... please! At 15? No young man. No...

Positive thoughts

Rhiannon.
07-02-17, 11:10
As Fishmanpa said, you won't have lung cancer at 15 :)

Do you crack your knuckles often? It won't cause arthritis like that old wives tale but if you do it too often it will start to hurt a bit. If you do crack them then resist the urge for a few days and it should feel much better (I'm a serial knuckle cracker, especially when I'm anxious!)

Thomson2002
07-02-17, 20:25
As Fishmanpa said, you won't have lung cancer at 15 :)

Do you crack your knuckles often? It won't cause arthritis like that old wives tale but if you do it too often it will start to hurt a bit. If you do crack them then resist the urge for a few days and it should feel much better (I'm a serial knuckle cracker, especially when I'm anxious!)

Yeah I do, especially this finger because now that it hurts i can crack it more often, I have hypermobility as well so my fingers can stretch further which i do all the time to test if it hurts.

stressedanxious
08-02-17, 03:57
Hello,

OH GREAT NOW IM SCARED ! My finger hurts and I don't know why!!!!!