PDA

View Full Version : Pink water works

Merle
07-02-17, 05:33
On Sunday just gone, I was out at a fair day. I was hungry so ended up eating two bags of vegetable crisps. They were organic. Beetroot, carrot and parsnip was what i ate. Later in the evening of the same day, I went to the bathroom and noticed my water works were light pink in the bowl. I panicked a bit and thought maybe it was the beetroot crisps. Went to the bathroom sometime later and all was fine. The whole of Monday, went to the bathroom and everything normal. This Tuesday morning, I went to the bathroom and my waterworks were a darker pink. It shocked me. I have no pain, no burning, no discomfort. I am fine. But I am really scared I have something really bad. I went to the bathroom again sometime after to check and my water works normal colour. I am scared to see it again.
I suffer from health anxiety and I cannot sleep cos this has upset me so. I have gone on to google search and I am not liking what I have read.
I feel like crying ...

axolotl
07-02-17, 08:40
I think you already have your answer there, surely?

KeeKee
07-02-17, 09:18
Is it the first time you've ate beetroot before? Lots of my family members have pink wee after eating beetroot. Strangely enough I'm the only person I know whom it doesn't happen to. Although peas...........

busterrufus
07-02-17, 09:36
Definitely the crisps. Happens to me every time. Doesn't happen when I eat cooked beetroot, I think the colour must be more concentrated in the crisps. Best wishes.

Rhiannon.
07-02-17, 11:15
Yup. Beetroot!

Made me think of this clip from family guy. The quality is awful I'm afraid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02lreGEXq38

Merle
08-02-17, 01:25
Is it the first time you've ate beetroot before? Lots of my family members have pink wee after eating beetroot. Strangely enough I'm the only person I know whom it doesn't happen to. Although peas...........

I have eaten beetroot many times but never had this experience.

---------- Post added at 01:25 ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 ----------

Definitely the crisps. Happens to me every time. Doesn't happen when I eat cooked beetroot, I think the colour must be more concentrated in the crisps. Best wishes.

I think you may well be right. Everything has been normal since those two incidences. They were something like bio organic mixed vegetable crisps, beetroot carrot and parsnip. They were really nice. But after this, I won't be buying them again! Thanks for your reply. You did put my mind at ease.