PDA

View Full Version : Helensbrugh

ashnjim
18-04-07, 11:21
Its my partners birthday on thursday (tomorrow) and i want to do something nice for him because hes 49 now and feeling a bit depressed.
i want to o down to hellensbrugh with him which is a bit away, but he loves it there i asked him would he like to go for something to eat i would take him out for his birthday.

thats all fine but its getting down there that i hate even thinking about, neither of us drive so it has to be train , i hate public transport ver since i got my anxiety i was no good on a bus train or whatever because of the urge to go andsit on a toilet for half an hour.

any tips on what to do to build myself up for tomorrow?

i usually eat light before i go out the next day so i will do the same tonight.
fingers crossed for me guys.

thanks Ashley xxxxxxxxxxxxx:weep:

honeybee3939
18-04-07, 14:07
Hi Ash

Im sure you will have a great time, take some magazines for the journey, or have you a Ipod or MP3 player so you can listen to your favorite music.
Try not to think of negatives today, what ifs etc, try and stay positive!:)
You can do it!!!!!!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: you can then put a post in the success section of the forum telling us all about what you have achieved!:)

Good Luck Ash!!

Love
:hugs: Andrea
xxxx

ashnjim
18-04-07, 14:54
Thanks andrea your a gem, iwill definetly take my ipod. my ipod is my sort of safety blanket ialways take it when i go out and find it can really help sometimes if its not too bad.
i also take a puzzle book with me and that can help sometimes.

thanks for the advie much appreciated i want to push myself for my fella he deserves better and is soooooo understanding all the time.

x :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: :yesyes: :hugs: