PDA

View Full Version : What point of the day is the worst?

bingjam
07-02-17, 19:39
Ok just wanted to a quick check to see at what point of the day isthe worsefor your anxiety...

Mine is deffo evening after around 6pm. I don't know whether it's because it's the part of the day I'm most relaxed. Late morning and through afternoons are deffo the easiest when it comes to my anxiety, and mornings well I just dont have any time to think about anything,

So which part of the day is your anxiety at the peak

Sphincterclench
07-02-17, 20:00
early mornings and late evenings seem to be my sore spots. rest of the time Im usually too busy to think about it.

Clydesdale Epona
07-02-17, 20:30
Occasionally midday but generally late night,
typically the later it gets the weaker my resilience gets x

Nac6
07-02-17, 21:02
At night, after 8 p.m. In the morning I just feel always so relaxed.

KeeKee
07-02-17, 21:11
My anxiety is usually worse during the day. I always feel my best on a night. I prefer dark nights as it always makes me feel snug.

BrokenGirl
07-02-17, 21:21
Mine is always worse first thing in the morning. I usually wake up with it.
It will gradually improve as the day and evening go on.
So I guess night time is my best!

Rhiannon.
07-02-17, 21:38
Around 2-4pm mine really hits. Also hits at night at around 8-11pm

bcf_101386
07-02-17, 22:25
Mine is morning to mid afternoon. Evenings are better for me since I know I'm nearing the end of the day and I got through yet another day of nothing of what I fear has happened.

saf138
07-02-17, 23:51
Definately mornings for me just the thought of waking up and doing a body check over makes the palms of my hands sweat. Contemplating on going to the bathroom every morning with a pen and check list soon..... I'm joking ill do it in the evening too. :yahoo:

GlassPinata
08-02-17, 00:17
Ok just wanted to a quick check to see at what point of the day isthe worsefor your anxiety...

Mine is deffo evening after around 6pm. I don't know whether it's because it's the part of the day I'm most relaxed. Late morning and through afternoons are deffo the easiest when it comes to my anxiety, and mornings well I just dont have any time to think about anything,

So which part of the day is your anxiety at the peak

Depends. Weekends are the worst for me, because my little boy visits his dad on weekends.
As long as he's here, I'm able to hold it together, stay busy, and keep my mind off things.
I'm usually okay at work, as well.
I guess maybe late at night, when he's asleep, is the worst.
Lately, I've been taking Benadryl around bedtime, and that helps me relax and get to sleep, and not lay awake worrying.
But then sometimes I wake up around 4 am, worrying.
So I don't know.
I guess it can strike at any time.

:(

xBettyBoopx
08-02-17, 01:10
Evenings are worse for anxiety.
Daytime is worse for depression.
I might get some peace after I've taken night time medication.
Then I awake during the night with panic attacks, heart beating fast, can't breathe properly!!
There really isn't that much peace for me:mad::weep::mad::weep:

Brian_VA
08-02-17, 02:39
During the day at work sitting in my cubicle.

NoraB
08-02-17, 07:03
Mornings when the cortisol kicks in.

poppy77
08-02-17, 19:41
Morning