PDA

View Full Version : School project about tumors

Thomson2002
07-02-17, 22:19
Hi all,
Lately my HA has been okay, only now i have to do a school project about removing tumors. We have to design a cutting tool and a grabbing tool but the research which we have to do is pretty hard for me.
Any tips??

LF87
07-02-17, 22:24
We are doing neuro conditions as a part of my uni course. It's so hard not to get worried about the stuff we're learning. I guess just stay objective, nothing of what you are learning relates to you.
It's hard though, I'm totally with you on that! Just don't get too involved, read it and move on. X

Thomson2002
07-02-17, 22:30
We are doing neuro conditions as a part of my uni course. It's so hard not to get worried about the stuff we're learning. I guess just stay objective, nothing of what you are learning relates to you.
It's hard though, I'm totally with you on that! Just don't get too involved, read it and move on. X

It has like two sides for me, at the one hand i find it soooooo interesting, but on the other hand i find it a bit scary. Probably have to push through like you say. Thanks!

PASchoolSyndrome
07-02-17, 22:33
I relate sooooooooo much.

I agree - you just have to push through and find some support when you need it!

LF87
08-02-17, 01:10
Same, I am really interested but at the same time my little cogs start turning haha. Hope you manage alright, if not we fellow study folk are here!