PDA

View Full Version : New and needing support

Lunachick
08-02-17, 21:15
Hi there. Was diagnosed with panic disorder a few years back. Got on Prozac and was okay for the most part. Eventually I felt like I was okay enough to get off the meds. Took myself off them last year and was okay for the past ten months. I had anxiety and a few panic attacks, but was able to get myself out of it each time.

About 4 weeks ago I had a panic attack and haven't recovered. Have been literally bedridden from anxiety. Have only been able to leave my bedroom to go to the doctor, and that has been torture. I am on day 24 of Prozac and day 10 of buspar. I guess I'm here to convince myself that it will get better. in the past week I will have a day that seems like things are getting better and then the next day it all crumbles.

I have one week to be well enough to get back to work or I lose my job. I'm running out of hope that this will improve, especially in time to not lose my job.

venusbluejeans
08-02-17, 21:21
Hiya Lunachick and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Vanilla Sky
10-02-17, 21:42
Hi and welcome to NMP :)

yassin3
11-02-17, 20:36
Hi Lunachick And Welcoome To NNP :)