PDA

View Full Version : Adrenaline???

Twirlywoo
09-02-17, 09:00
Is this something to be concerns about??
I'm having constant bouts of adrenaline. When I'm falling asleep, waking at night, first thing of the morning and bouts of it throughout the day.
It doesn't turn into a panic attack but it's there and on the rise constantly.

Should I get it checked?
Or is this anxiety and it will pass when my anxiety and stress lower??

KeeKee
09-02-17, 09:07
I imagine this is what anxiety is like for a lot of us. I never get panic attacks either but definitely get these rushes. Sometimes just minor things will set me off like worrying about being asked to babysit at the weekend. It will pass but can take a very long time. I'd say try to distract yourself, although am aware that isn't easy if you have few interests etc.

Twirlywoo
09-02-17, 17:41
I imagine this is what anxiety is like for a lot of us. I never get panic attacks either but definitely get these rushes. Sometimes just minor things will set me off like worrying about being asked to babysit at the weekend. It will pass but can take a very long time. I'd say try to distract yourself, although am aware that isn't easy if you have few interests etc.

It seems to just come from nowhere, I haven't had a panic attack for a good few days yet these massive surges in adrenaline can happen all day long. Especially difficult to get to sleep when they are coming one after another.
I'm sure it's anxiety realated but boy they are vile

Sphincterclench
09-02-17, 17:51
Is this something to be concerns about??
I'm having constant bouts of adrenaline. When I'm falling asleep, waking at night, first thing of the morning and bouts of it throughout the day.
It doesn't turn into a panic attack but it's there and on the rise constantly.

Should I get it checked?
Or is this anxiety and it will pass when my anxiety and stress lower??

I get this usually if I get too tired. Its like I fall asleep too fast or too deep and sit straight up sometimes I Think its heart palpitations while I am asleep that wake me up too...

Twirlywoo
09-02-17, 18:02
I get this usually if I get too tired. Its like I fall asleep too fast or too deep and sit straight up sometimes I Think its heart palpitations while I am asleep that wake me up too...

It's not just when I'm tired though it can be all day, I do get palpitations and I have a PFO in my heart so I'm hoping it's nothing to do with my heart. Maybe I should get that checked to be sure