PDA

View Full Version : So depressed and sick of it all.

Mav
09-02-17, 18:16
I feel very depressed, I just don't know what to do anymore.

I can't stop digging around my neck for more nodes aside from the one enlarged one and I succeeded when I felt another one, a little larger than a grain of rice, infront of the prosterior cervicle one (so basically mid way down my neck). It's hurts a little when I press on it.

My ENT referal letter hasn't come, I will call my doctors office tomorrow to ask where it is. It's been 2 weeks now that I have been waiting for it.

I'm sick of annoying everyone with my worries, I'm sick of myself. I'm sick of making myself constantly worry, it's so pathetic. I'm constantly waiting for a death sentence and at this point I'm so, so, so tired. I'm constantly screaming in my head how unfair it is that I have all these fears of cancer looming over my head and how the evidence of the cancer is in my neck in the form of my swollen nodes and I've gotten to the point where I don't believe it could be anything else and it's pointless to even be optimistic.

I'm really just so tired. I can't focus on anything, I can't plan ahead because I feel like I'm going to be diagnosed or just die. I feel stupid for writing this and it really does sound like me whining about how hard my life is, I know people have it harder but I just want to be checked out and I just want to know if I'm okay or not. It's all want and I'm not getting any answers and the wait is driving me insane.

I just feel like it's everything I've been fearing, it's not benign and I'm the one that got struck with that bolt of lightening.

Sphincterclench
09-02-17, 19:02
I'm sick of annoying everyone with my worries, I'm sick of myself

I feel this way a LOT!!!

are you in therapy or on any medications for your anxiety/depression ? You sound exactly like I felt before anxiety medications.

Mav
09-02-17, 19:34
I feel this way a LOT!!!

are you in therapy or on any medications for your anxiety/depression ? You sound exactly like I felt before anxiety medications.

Nope I'm not in therapy and no medications, actually I don't really know how anxiety medications work and I'm considering therapy. I'm just so angry at myself and so upset.

Sphincterclench
09-02-17, 19:36
Nope I'm not in therapy and no medications, actually I don't really know how anxiety medications work and I'm considering therapy. I'm just so angry at myself and so upset.

Seek out a psychiatrist or your GP and let them know about your anxiety, you dont have to feel this way.

Be well

Mav
09-02-17, 19:44
Seek out a psychiatrist or your GP and let them know about your anxiety, you dont have to feel this way.

Be well

I filled in some forums with regards to recieving counselling but I don't think I'll get any help anytime soon. I honestly don't know what to do, maybe go private but thats so expensive and I tried it a long time ago and it didn't work. The therapist was rude and a money grabber, she would stop me mid sentence, take the money and shoo me out the door. :mad:

Sphincterclench
09-02-17, 19:52
Sounds like you have had some negative experiences but I urge you to try again. Help is out there.

-take it easy on yourself