PDA

View Full Version : Left side.

zippy
09-02-17, 19:42
Who is the best to see about this? Chiropractor? Osteopath? Or a physical therapist? I have had a left middle/upper ache for 3 to 4 month that radiates into top of my left arm and shoulder and the same height up at the front. If i lean against a wall it feels really sore to the left of my spine. If i lay on the floor on my back it hurts on my left and if i do sit ups it feels like a muscle or something is pulling in my front on the left under my boob but it doesn't pull on the right.
I am freaking out because i have had it this long that it's my lung or pancreas!!

Sphincterclench
09-02-17, 19:46
I Would start with GP if it worries you that much but sounds muscular as it hurts via movement and can be reproduced.

But I am no Dr.

-Be well

saf138
09-02-17, 20:22
left upper/mid back ache ✔
Left shoulder pain ✔
Pain on left side of chest under ribs ✔
Zero pain on right side of chest ✔
Stressing over lung or pancreas ✔ not anymore though
I am going through the exact same as you right now and probably for the last month or so I don't know about you but I have a very stiff and painful neck too on the left side.
I agree with sphincterclench go to see your gp first and if need be on your gps recommendation go see either a physiotherapist or a chiropractor they can usually pinpoint exactly where the pain is coming from personally I suspect muscular issue or even pinched nerves . All the best

zippy
10-02-17, 10:21
I have had my bloods done and oxygen levels checked, my lungs tapped and listened to and all ok. He just dismissed the back pain and said it sounds muscular, he didn't even feel my back or anything.