PDA

View Full Version : numb ear and face

annis
18-04-07, 19:01
hi am new here got gad but at mo got a numb ear witch can go to my mouth and jaw and feel so strange ...never had this before doc sazs its tension and stress ...its makeing me feel fuzzy headed and not to well its been here for 3 weeks now ...can stress do this guys .....any one elsa had this one ..:huh:

beadbabe
18-04-07, 19:48
Hi there
Yes, I gte this. It happens on occasions when I really am anxious because I don't want to do something. When my anxiety is peaking (not panic attack levels) just high anxiety.
It has stayed around for a while at times, but now comes and goes. I try not to worry about it, although it is one of those symptoms that is bound to frighten you into thinking you have some horrible disease, but it seems to be stress related.
Good news you are not the only one!

annis
19-04-07, 22:56
thank u 4 that reply ....just have to try and get on with it and not take a lot of notice of it hopefully it we go too ...

Cindy
25-04-07, 10:06
Hi Annis
It just happened to me now.I was doing ok this morning and bam out of no where it came.Does it feel like your ear get bloked when it goes numb and it was all on the right side of my face and right ear.I am very scared feel like a stroke and I'm only 21.What can I do.I really wish this anxiety can just leave:lac: I took two alzymes now which I diden't take for a while seems to be subsiding just a little.Is this anxiety :huh:

Cause it's really succeeding in scaring the life out of me

Anyway lots of love

Bridie7
01-09-12, 15:09
I've had the same thing for the last week. I too thought it was something serious and even went to the doctor's. He mentioned stress but he also thought it could be thrush or something related to another illness I have, (MS). I was still worried because my Dr wasn't too sure. It's only since coming here that I feel that I'm not on my own. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you're all well soon x