PDA

View Full Version : Anyone for meet up in Kent?

Lozzie
18-04-07, 19:34
Just wondered if anyone is in the Kent or surrounding area? and would like to meet up?

I would like to meet up with you all :) put names to faces and have a nice day out :)

If anyone is interested then post here and we will see how many people are interested and wether it's worth organising something :)

Laura xxxxx:flowers:

JulieAs45
19-04-07, 01:11
Hi Loz

Great idea to have meetup, it would be great. Hope you will allow me over the bridge from Essex? :winks:

Let me know if you have any ideas of place or date and i will do my best to come, dont mind helping with arrangments either.
And if it just us two then ok we can go Bluewater!!! :lac:

Let me know anyways!
Julie xx

Lozzie
20-04-07, 16:45
Anyone else interested??

I will be willing to organise something if more people are interested and someone can help me :)

If not then Julie it looks like we are on our own!! :shrug:
xxxxx

Lozzie
22-04-07, 18:13
Ok so that makes 3 of us :)

Any more people in or near Kent that would like to have a meet up?

Post here let me know :)

Laura xxx

NPS_Paul
30-04-07, 22:38
I'm in East Sussex but travel to London and Kent so possible here too.

carldourish
01-05-07, 20:53
I live in Kent, so if the dates are right i be there.

Carl

Lozzie
02-05-07, 00:13
Oooh good to see few more people are interested :yesyes:

Anyone else??

Once i get a rough idea how many people are interested i will try and organise it all :)

Let me know if your interested in meeting up in Kent and the surrounding areas :yesyes:

Laura xxxx:flowers:

peter34uk
06-10-07, 21:29
Hi, ive just moved from Barnehurst, Kent to Ipswich, but am back all the time. Id like to meet up with ya'll!!! :)

Gabby
07-10-07, 16:00
Me!!!

SammiB
07-10-07, 16:41
yeah if u let me know where!!

joelhall
07-10-07, 19:36
you can add e to that list:winks:

Gabby
08-10-07, 08:05
Can we do the meet in Dartford??? Would that be ok for everyone?? I assume its ok for you Loz :)

G x

Lozzie
08-10-07, 14:53
Wow! I did this thread quite a while ago!

Good to see people are interested!
Dartford is fine with me :) if anyone else is interested just reply to this thread and we will try and get an idea of how many people are interested and then when the best time to organise it for would be.

Just speaking to gabby earlier and we were thinking of maybe having the meet up of a late afternoon in dartford then it can carry on into evening if people want or not? maybe a few drinks in a pub somewhere??

So to the people that are interested, is dartford an ok place for you?

Let us know :)

Laura xxxx:flowers:

joelhall
08-10-07, 14:57
yeah sounds cool, not that ill have a clue where i am anyway haha:winks:

so gabby well cross swords at last will we:D . haha.

by the way theres an awful lot of kevs in dartford, so make sure you park in the best place possible - buckinghamshire:winks:

obviously ill there love you honey :flowers:

sleepylea
23-11-07, 10:25
Hey everyone... I am in kent, and Dartford isnt too far away from me (and bluewater is just round the corner too :yesyes: ) so I may just come along too

Janvi
21-12-07, 08:47
Hi anyone to chat:D

Janvi
21-12-07, 08:52
my email ID is pratimahd@yahoo.co.uk

Tabby86
31-01-09, 00:09
hey, i know this is an old thread, im new, i live in gravesend in kent. anyone live near there :) x

Lozzie
31-01-09, 11:13
Hi tabby

Yeh im very close to gravesend myself :welcome:

Laura xx