PDA

View Full Version : Always sick nowadays.

Strovbe
10-02-17, 03:59
Hello guys, previously I made a thread about how I was worried about having some form of leukemia because I was very sick earlier this month. It's gone away, but I've developed another pretty bad cold only a month later. Around the same exact time as well. I've been feeling pretty fatigued too, even though I just ran a mile the other day I felt completely awful for a day or two afterwards. I've also found some sort of like red mark on my tongue, it's not super noticeable, almost looks like a light burn, but it's there, and I'm worried that is something awful as well. Why am I getting sick so often out of nowhere? I do live in Michigan and have suffered from seasonal affective disorder for a while but it's never affected me in this way before.

Sparky16
10-02-17, 04:47
This has been a rough winter for the flu. Several of my co-workers who almost never get sick got the flu (fever, fatigue, sore throat, etc.). I had the flu shot and still seemed to have picked up a mild version of it. It took me 10 days to get over the sore throat and exhaustion. Strep is going around the schools, too, plus the stomach flu. I would not worry, there's a lot of common winter bugs going around, and they take some time to shake off.

Strovbe
10-02-17, 05:14
I guess the thing that worries me is the severity of these colds. I don't think I've ever felt so sick in my life. Shivering, super bad fatigue,quesyness, all of it twice in only two months.