PDA

View Full Version : Liver Cancer, And Odd Movements.

MariMari19
10-02-17, 11:35
So for the past few months Ive had this odd pain, right under my right ribs, it starts in the back, like a muscle strain and then goes to my Liver. When I move around I feel my back stretching and I get some relief. When I burp I also get relief. Sometimes I get pain from just breathing, like the air bubble type pain?

Well I went to my doctor, great guy, honestly, He felt my entire right side even under my rib checked me real well, he said he felt nothing. When I asked about gallbladder he said well, You had a MRI (although it was for my breast) 3 months ago, that would have shown something. and he said Ive had so much scans in the year, he's sure nothing is wrong. I WANT to trust him, he's never been wrong, and he really cared but all I can think is. "WHAT IF"

Im 19, geez I should be living life like Im on top of the world instead Im here, crying pretending Im at my deathbed.

ALSO! Not sure if ya'll have this but, sometimes hen I move around on my chest or back, I feel like a um... "thud" like something is moving under my right rib cage. sometimes I can actually like press on a certain part and make it go pop. its like a dull sort of rolling thing? its hard to describe.

Anyone else?

countrygirl
10-02-17, 12:00
All sounds very musculo skeletal and at 19 you almost certainy don't have a liver or gallbladder problem either. If only I knew at 19 what I now know at 55 about all the strange things our bodies do and feel I would have saved myself a lifetime of worry!

brandybuck
10-02-17, 14:42
Could be gas. My dad had pains in his right flank for months before the doc recommended activated charcoal to get rid of it.